Check it out live here.
- LSU specialist Trindon Holliday just ran a 4.27 40-yard dash (unofficial time) and a 4.32. Adam Schefter is calling it a 4.22 which would be the fastest ever since adopting electronic timing.
- Idaho Guard Mike Iupati ran a 5.26 and a 5.29
- Iowa OT Brian Bulaga ran a 5.26 and a 5.30. Walter Jones ran a sub-5.0 40-yard dash, just for the comparison.
- OT Bruce Campbell ran a 4.78 and a 4.81 at 6’6″ 314. Insane! He looks like a wrestler.
- Rutgers OT Anthony Davis did only 21 reps on the bench press, which is bad-ish, and ran a 5.38 and 5.41. Look for his draft stock to drop.
- Mount Cody is not running today, but he just weighed in at 354 lbs, about 16 less than at the Senior Bowl. Big news for him.
- Small school sensation Vlad Ducasse from Massachusetts ran a 5.26
Bench press info (how many reps at 225 lbs):
- Brian Bulaga – 26
- Anthony Davis – 21
- Russell Okung – 38 (!)