Every year after the Combine, each school (and sometimes, specific players) will host a Pro Day. Generally, these are a decent way to discern how interested a team is in a certain player, and that can be made explicit by bringing a player or two in for an interview/workout shortly after the Pro Day. So, who is holding their Pro Day when? Check it out here. A few to take specific note of:
- March 3 – Kansas State. CB Joshua Moore is likely a mid-round pick who shows the speed and fluidity to succeed in the NFL. Could the Hawks be interested?
- March 9 – Auburn (RB Ben Tate), Oklahoma (Bradford, OT Trent Williams, DT Gerald McCoy, others), Fordham (QB John Skelton)
- March 10 – Alabama (everyone), California (Jahvid Best, others), Cincinatti (Tony Pike), Minnesota, Oklahoma State (Russell Okung, Dez Bryant, CB Perrish Cox), Washington, Texas A&M, Wisconsin
- March 11 – Idaho (Mike Iupati), Nebraska (Ndamakong Suh), Clemson (CJ Spiller)
- March 12 – Arizona, Michigan, Ohio State, Oregon State, TCU